The Enchanted Cave 2 The Enchanted Cave 2

Great game, great graphics. The game delivers what it promises, but also comes with an EXTENSIVE skill tree. The only improvement i could suggest is a fullscreen mode.

aufeis aufeis

A depressing game that has a few different endings, If you're still gonna die, will you choose to die beside your friend?

The music and the mood in this game is perfect, a simplistic art piece about inevitability.

I Am Flying To The Moon I Am Flying To The Moon

A kinda cute game, but with a few drawbacks.
The game itself is too repetetive, and every attempt is too long,

After a while the game doesnt change much even if you have stuff upgraded, and you are left to "grind" your way to the moon.

Alphaland Alphaland

Awesome!

This reminds me of when i was little and played bionic commando on the amiga, on one spot you could jump off screen into a totallt randomized world that you could sidescroll a while until it became impassable or became too much nothing that you fell down and died. All my internets to you!

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

Secret unlocked!

Im a pervert! :'D

Bullet Heaven Bullet Heaven

AWESOME

I felt that i played aero-fighters with a twinkle star sprites makeover, the bosses bullet-hell gave me an NEO-GEO close feel, so i must suspect you know your shooters, i experienced no bugs, but i only tried the mouse controls.

K.O.L.M.I.A.M. K.O.L.M.I.A.M.

Awesome idea

I enjoyed your earlier games too, but this seems more polised, i bugged out tho when i tried to slide in the cramp space in lvl 5, the game coulnd decide what lvl in the map i were on and kept changing between cameras.

K.O.L.M. K.O.L.M.

Loved every second!

Metroid meets Robot want kittie meets System shock 2! :D
The game made me think och SHODAN bitching in my ear!

The Snow Runs Red The Snow Runs Red

Entertaining!

But i didnt get all my medals by some reason, and i wont play the game to lvl25 again :D sorry

Communist in Space Communist in Space

Yay

Score: 1337 haha.
This game was pretty cool, but way too easy.
The intro song made my day!